My policy is as follows:
WHAT I ACCEPT
- I only accept YA books and sometimes New Adult/YA Mature books and MG (middle grade) books. I rarely accept ADULT books. I HIGHLY SUGGEST you continue reading below what genres I am open to in these books.
- I accept the following formats of books: ARCs, Kindle e-books, paperback books, released books.
- When I read your review copy on my Kindle, I prefer that the book's format be in MOBI format because PDFs are extremely hard to read for me, due to the small font.
- I sometimes accept the following formats of books: indie books.
- I'm a supporter of indie authors, so feel free to send an email!
GENRES I AM LOOKING FOR
- I'm open to almost everything for YA/YA Mature (New Adult) books, such as:
- Anything with Greek mythology or just any kind of mythology
- Anything that includes romance
- Almost any kind of fantasy: high fantasy, paranormal, etc.
- Soft science fiction
- I'm open to only certain genres in MG (middle grade) books, such as:
- Anything with mythology
- I'm open to only certain genres in Adult books, such as:
- I do not accept erotica fiction, thrillers, nonfiction, or any other genre besides the ones listed above.
- I'm NOT open to any YA/Adult/New Adult books without any romance. No romance in MG books are fine. (I crave romance, what can I say?)
EXAMPLES OF THE KINDS OF BOOKS I WILL ACCEPT
- YA Books:
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
- MG Books:
- The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
- Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
- Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver
- Adult Books:
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
I do not guarantee any positive reviews. I will give my honest opinion about how I felt about the book. If I really did not enjoy the book, I would give an honest opinion about how I felt about the book, keeping in mind that publishers, the author, etc. really worked hard on this book.
Thank you for taking the time to read my review policy!
Feel free to email me and have a discussion or a little chat with me at babygeebookreviews(at)gmail(dot)com or click on the picture above to send me an email!
(My FTC Disclosure isn't made up from my own brain; it's based off Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf's FTC Disclosure.)
Most of the books reviewed here on Books to Infinity and Beyond have been sent to me by publishers or authors in exchange for an honest review. I would also like to state by saying this that not at any time have I received money for posting my thoughts on a book and I have not received money through posting links leading to Goodreads, authors' websites, etc. I also state where I got my book from in the beginning of my reviews.