18 September 2011

In My Mailbox [9/18/11]

Hosted by The Story Siren.

Oh goodness, so sorry about the hiatus thing... My posts frequency has diminished into almost nothing (x_x) I will be posting up a review of Spellbound later this week however, so stay tuned in for that. This week, I got...




Fire by Kristin Cashore -- "A romantic companion to Graceling" or so it says on the jacket... Hehe either way I'm excited to read it!
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare -- Prequel to The Mortal Instrument series.
Destined by Jessie Harrell (Thanks Jessie!) -- Retelling of Cupid and Psyche myth (Lately, I've been adoring mythology!)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (The first 12 chapters) by Laini Taylor (Thanks Netgalley!) -- It just sounds plain awesome.
Crave by Melissa Harnell (Thanks, Netgalley!) -- "Bloodlust. Magic. Forbidden secrets." Sounds enticing doesn't it? ^_^

When I woke up and checked my phone, Jessie sent me an eARC of Destined for review on my birthday! It was a great unintentional birthday gift! :) Speaking of my birthday, it already passed on September 16. It was really nice; I got to skip school partially and spend the day with my family! ^_^

What did you guys get in your mailbox?

2 lovelies:

Cindy said...

Heeyyy, how did I not notice you were back sooner? Welpz, I am glad that you are :) You got AWESOME books, I am jealous! See you on Twitter? Haha :D OH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, yay!

Gianne said...

Thank you Cindy :') I'm back for a while I suppose :3 I must figure out how to balance my life D: LMAO

Post a Comment

I love your comments, guys. I truly appreciate them. :3 ♥

If you guys are using Blogger to comment here, DON'T. I use Disqus commenting, so the comment will NOT show up if you use Blogger to comment.