|Cool Cat Chats is my own meme in which I interview fellow bloggers.|
This week, I'm interviewing Cindy at Oodles of Books.
1. Describe what your blog, Oodles of Books, is about in a haiku.
oodles of books: a haiku :)
I share my thoughts on
books with others, and then we
gush about covers
2. When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging a long time ago, but I started oodles of books. two years ago. It was originally called: Simple Life and Reading... and it was a blog that would have been sort of personal with a few books added here and there. Instead, it eventually turned into a book reviewing blog and...well here we are :)
3. What are some good YA books to recommend?Oh there are a lot of good books, many of which I am sure all of you have heard of. I'll name a few anyways:
- Harry Potter 1-7 by J.K. Rowling: If you haven't read these yet...what are you thinking? You must :)
- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins: If you haven't read these yet...what are you thinking? haha really though, amazing.
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman: this book broke my heart
- Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler: Such a sweet, emotional book
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver: A book about love being forbidden...don't you just want to know what that's about?
- Shiver: One word -- werewolves. What more can I say?
- Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer: Yes, really. I went there. What? I liked them :) and if you haven't read them, aren't you just dying to know what the talk is about??
- The Giver by Lois Lowry: Okay, so this one is old. And you probably had to read it in school. Doesn't make it any less good.
4. If you could travel back in time, which time period would you travel to and why?I would probably just travel to the 60's, made sure I met Elvis Presley, married him instead and live a life full of rock n' roll...without the drugs please.
5. If you could only wear one color on your clothes for the rest of your life, what color would it be?
6. What is your favorite scary/thriller movie?
I love watching scary movies, but I wouldn't say they are my favorite genre like chick flick's or drama. There are a few that freaked me out though. The best one I'd have to say is The Hills Have Eyes. That movie creeps me out and I've only been able to watch the whole thing once. A really good thriller is Buried. I know not too many have heard of this one and I'm not sure if it was in the theatres too long, but its with Ryan Reynolds. And only him. And he's stuck in a coffin for the whole movie. That's all I'm gonna say. It's really good, watch it.Thanks Cindy for being here on A Neverending Fantasy! It was a pleasure interviewing you.
Because Cindy is made out of awesome sauce, she's giving away a $10 Book Depository or Amazon gift card, winner's choice! Enter below! It ends August 16, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST.