11 July 2011

Once Upon a Readathon Day 1


For this readathon, I plan on reading only two books (unfortunately). I'd read more if I could, but I'm out of town, nowhere near my babies (books) and my Kindle just died on me (no charger with me, what was I THINKING?). Thankfully, I had a lovely relative who gave me some books to read! (I love you, Jemmy poo!)

Those books are Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires #1) by Rachel Caine, as well as it's sequel, The Dead Girl's Dance (The Morganville Vampires #2) (links go to Goodreads; click for their summaries)


Update #1 (7/11/11 at 8:45 PM PST)
Reading: Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires #1)
Pages Read: pg. 40 out of 248 (16% done)
Note: no note
Update #2 (7/11/11 from 9:15 PM PST to 10:15 PST)
Reading Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires #1)
Pages Read: pg. 76 out of 248 (31% done)
Note: Man, I'm such a slow reader. I think.. In about one hour, I got 36 pages done. Does this mean I'm slow?
Update #3 (7/11/11 from 10:45 PM PST to 7/12/11 12:03 AM PST)
Reading Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires #1)
Pages Read: pg. 110 out of 248 (44% done)
Note: no note

There seem to be mini challenges around the blogosphere about the readathon, but my GH is calling to me, whispering "Read me... now... Read me... now...." and on and on and on. Perhaps I'll do some tomorrow..

2 lovelies:

Cindy said...

Yay! You're doing great :)

Gianne said...

Thanks Cindy! :) Are you participating too?

Post a Comment

I love your comments, guys. I truly appreciate them. :3 ♥

If you guys are using Blogger to comment here, DON'T. I use Disqus commenting, so the comment will NOT show up if you use Blogger to comment.