31 May 2012

I WILL BE BACK.



Yes, folks, it's that time of the year! FINALS. The week teachers decided to put crazy hard exams into one entire week as a last stand before us students go off to go rot our brains in the summer goodness. :)

I'm going to be studying my butt off, READING (most of the time, mainly because I need to catch up for the blog), watching some anime (I've been long overdue for that stuff!), and just relax. I've been meaning to take a break, and I'll be back sometime the week after next week.

Well, I'm not really leaving, but I'm just going to be posting a lot less for the rest of this week and next.

Aaaand, if you're wondering what I'll be doing, it'll be a mixture of this:



Or...well you can just look at my tweets too, to get a better idea. :) Feel free to talk to me too! I'm going to be dying of boredom from all of this studying.


I'll miss you, lovelies! <3

5 lovelies:

Gianne said...

Good luck with your finals :D

Gianne said...

Good luck!! Yesterday was my last day, so I'm now officially freee! Have fun with all that studying. ;) 

-Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

Gianne said...

Good luck, Gianna! <3 I also have finals next week, so I won't be that much on the blog, either. My finals are from 6 to 25 of June, but in two weeks I'll have done the most difficult ones, and hopefully return to blogging :)

Again, good luck! <3

Gianne said...

Good luck! I'll miss your awesome reviews. :)

Hello, Gianna! I've given your blog an award. You can find it HERE. :))

Gianne said...

I am Nancy used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes…i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (priests orijakalakuta eyeka); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn’t mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I’m sure any help/ extra work will benefit him. contact him as ewekorokalakuta1@gmail.com, He travel sometimes.love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,it’s all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something more.

Post a Comment

I love your comments, guys. I truly appreciate them. :3 ♥

If you guys are using Blogger to comment here, DON'T. I use Disqus commenting, so the comment will NOT show up if you use Blogger to comment.