1. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh: Deliciously creepy with a well-written romance? Um, of course this would be one of my favorites! ♥ DO NOT judge this book by its cover. It's so so SO worth the read.
2. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins: OHMAHGAWRSH. This book is so so good. It totally seems like a generic paranormal romance, but it's way different! I don't know how to explain it. (And Kaidan was definitely one element of this book that made it my favorite!)
3. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta: If I had to say one book from here that was my TOP all time favorite, it'd have to be this book. Gorgeous prose, amazing world building, and OH THE TWISTS. PEOPLE NEED TO READ THIS.
4. Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross: This is a book that people need to know more about. Despite the fact I found the heroine not to my liking, the whole thing was just so good. ESPECIALLY THE PROSE.
5. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry: Um. YEAH. Me too guys, I never expected a contemporary to be on my top five list for 2012. At first glance, I totally thought I figured out the plot and it was just going to be a cliche novel. Eh.
BUT THIS. The characters made me FEEL. The plot made me FEEL. This whole damn book made me FEEL. <3 And needless to say, it was super addicting to read!