16 October 2011

In My Mailbox [10/16/11]


This week, I got...



From the Library: Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

Quick Edit -- (Just went to the library to pick up a school book but ended up getting some books for myself :)
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Beautiful by Amy Reed

Thoughts: All of these books look really awesome, but the ones I picked up today (Angelfire and Beautiful) look really good! I've been wanting to read these for quite a while but they were never available at my library. Sadface. However, by some stroke of luck, these babies found their way to me. HAPPY DAY!
What did you guys get?

8 lovelies:

Natalia Belikov said...

YEY for Nightshade! you'll love it!

=)

muah!

My IMM
http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-13.html

Unknown said...

Awesome Books! Happy Reading!

New Follower!

Here's my IMM www.readingisendless.blogspot.com

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Great books...gotta love libraries!! Look forward to what you think of Nightshade!


♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Kristina said...

I loved Angelfire, I can't wait to read book 2 in the series

happy reading
http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-31.html

Bex said...

I hope you enjoy Nightshade! I absolutely loved it. :) Enjoy your new reads!

My IMM

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I'm excited to read Angelfire! It sounds awesome :) Nightshade is really good too! Can't wait to see what you think! Enjoy!

Alison Can Read said...

Fab set! I loved Nightshade. I really liked Angelfire too.
My IMM

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice list of books. I enjoyed reading Nightshade and Angelfire.
~ Book Sniffers Anonymous

Post a Comment

I love your comments, guys. I truly appreciate them. :3 ♥

If you guys are using Blogger to comment here, DON'T. I use Disqus commenting, so the comment will NOT show up if you use Blogger to comment.