21 August 2011

In My Mailbox [August 21, 2011]



This week in my mailbox, I got:




I'm reading BiB right now, and so far, I'm enjoying it! I totally love the concept of this whole book! It reminds me of the movie, She's The Man, with Amanda Bynes! I was in the middle of reading Last Sacrifice, but my Kindle suddenly broke on me. BAD KINDLE! Anyways, I'm getting a new one in two weeks (barnacles!), but I do have some good reads to pass the time!

What did you guys get in your mailbox?

3 lovelies:

Anonymous said...

Yay! The form worked this time.

I am really wanting to read Babe in Boyland, I think it looks so cute! Loved Hex Hall, such a great series so far.

Happy reading!
Amanda @ Letters Inside Out - My IMM

Deirdra A. Eden said...

Whoops I just noticed you don't take award. Just know you deserve it anyway.

Gianne said...

@Amanda: Yessiree it does work! Finally :)

@Deirdra: Thanks for the award sweetie ^_^

Post a Comment

I love your comments, guys. I truly appreciate them. :3 ♥

If you guys are using Blogger to comment here, DON'T. I use Disqus commenting, so the comment will NOT show up if you use Blogger to comment.