10 August 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

This meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This week, I'm waiting on Bloodlines by Richelle Mead!


Picture & summary from Goodreads.

The first book in Richelle Mead's brand-new teen fiction series - set in the same world as Vampire Academy. When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning. Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Bloodlines explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive - this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone's out for blood.

This book sounds so good! Errghh, why must it be another 12 days? :c Well, I haven't finished the VA series yet, so I guess I have some books to pass the time ^_~

What did you guys pick for your WoW?

7 lovelies:

Unknown said...

That one sounds really exciting. I didn't know it was the first in a new series until recently. Can't wait!

Stop by my WoW

Sash and Em said...

I wasn't a big fan of the VA series but maybe Bloodlines will be different!

Check out Em's WoW!

Also check out the GREAT Giveaways we have going on!

Rachel Brooks said...

This book looks like a great start to another hit series.

Also, I’m a new follower. I love your blue penguin! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

Karis Jacobstein said...

Great choice! Only two more weeks!

My Wow: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-10-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

Also, check out my new meme, Before the Blog: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/before-blog-3-named-by-marianne-curley.html

Gianne said...

@Hafsah: It does sound exciting, doesn't it? :)
@Em: Aww bummer! :\ I hope you enjoy Bloodlines though!
@Rachel: Thanks for following! :)
@Karis: I know! I can't wait ahhh~
@Kristin: Aww shmanks :) ♥

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute! Thanks for the follow. Following you back! I love what you've done so far.

♥ Trish
Just a YA Girl

Gianne said...

Thanks Trish! :)

Post a Comment

I love your comments, guys. I truly appreciate them. :3 ♥

If you guys are using Blogger to comment here, DON'T. I use Disqus commenting, so the comment will NOT show up if you use Blogger to comment.