Welcome to another day of Steamy Reads Week! Here's a recap of what's happened so far:
What's an insanely hot read with dual perspectives of both the sexy boy and the mysterious girl? Read my review of Pushing the Limits here!
Today, I'll be borrowing The Broke and Bookish's idea of Top Ten Tuesday, but with an entirely different topic: STEAMY RECS. C'mon, everyone, we all know you love a little smexiness in your reads!
1. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare -- If you haven't read these series yet, I HIGHLY suggest you do. This book has SUCH good plot, delicious writing, and it's HISTORICAL. The romance is also to die for as well. It definitely has its sexy times, but can be sweet and also heart wrenching. <3
2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo -- I WAS TORN apart between the two boys! It's such well written romance that had me rooting for both of the boys! In the end, they each took a piece of my heart. :'(
3. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins -- If you haven't read this yet, I only shake my head in shame at you. THIS IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES. 'Nuff said.
4. Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear -- I totally ate up this steampunk fantasy's romance. I was swooning over the majority of the time I was reading this book.
5. The Duff by Kody Keplinger -- FINISHED THIS IN A DAY. There were so many panty melter moments I just died. <3 (And it's freaking hilarious and good and "ASFADJFH" worthy as well.)
6. The Angelfire Series by Courtney A. Moulton -- AHHHHHH. This romance had me swooning SO HARD that I almost fell off the face of this earth.
7. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles -- HAAWWTTT, smoldering goodness.
8. The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen -- HAAWWTTT, smoldering goodness with a paranormal touch and more sexy boys.
ANNND, those are all my recs for you guys! :) See anything you liked? Read any of these already?