26 July 2012

I'm a hypocrriiiiiite.

EDIT: This post was called "Until then, my friends!" but I feel like a hypocrite! A couple of posts ago I was being all sappy about my bloggy birthday and now here I am taking another break. AAGHHHHHH.


I am freaking out. Summer break is almost over and that means that it's nearly time to go back to school. I want to read my ALA books, my adult romance "crack", my review books, and just relax. Blogging has become a chore and it's not just what it used to be before.

(*insert sarcasm* Racquel from The Book Barbies offered me some advice and said I should drop out of school. It's a very lovely idea and I think I shall take her up on it.)

I'm going to take a few days to a couple of weeks off. Part of me REALLY dreads this because all of these breaks and hiatuses makes me feel like I'm losing readers and I'm not acting as dedicated to my blog as I should be.

Hopefully you guys will be around when I come back to blog and stuff. :) Until then, bye! (Or not since I'll probably be lurking on Twitter or on Goodreads.)



6 lovelies:

Gianne said...

Aw, Gianna! It's totally understandable. Real life has to come first and we'll still be here for you. <3

Gianne said...

did u ever find your co-blogger? they can fill in

Gianne said...

Blogging should be fun not a chore so don't feel bad about taking a break. We will still be here. :)

Gianne said...

You're leaving? :'( I'll miss you but I'll pester you on Twitter instead :P Don't worry about taking a break, we'll still be here eagerly awaiting your return and if blogging has become a chore, just take as much time off as you need! Although dropping out of school would be awesome!!!!

Gianne said...

Sister, you just take my advice!! I KNOW in my heart it's worth it ;DD But if you insist on not doing what I told you to do *sigh* (why must you be difficult?!) I could understand your hiatus. No worries, doll face, everyone THAT MATTERS will be here when you come back ;DD not that, I know for suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Gianne said...

*hugs* Gianna, you are NOT a hypocrite! Hells. Sometimes you NEED time for yourself. And seriously. Real life DOES need to come first. Seriously, you're not losing any followers. You're saved away in our feeds, waiting for more amazing posts from amazing you1 *hugs*

Post a Comment

I love your comments, guys. I truly appreciate them. :3 ♥

If you guys are using Blogger to comment here, DON'T. I use Disqus commenting, so the comment will NOT show up if you use Blogger to comment.